MAMA continues to have success keeping its members informed in a (primarily) virtual world via its eMeet series. The one-hour presentations are intended to keep manufacturers connected with media individuals to share the latest product and company news, with most concluding with a live Q&A session among the presenters and the media attendees.
Following each eMeet, MAMA recaps the presentations via its News section on the MAMA website. Refer to this link when digging for more details and information on recent and past MAMA eMeets. Also follow along live with the hashtag #MAMAeMeet.
A brief outline of the latest eMeets include:
- Hyundai hosted another eMeet to share details of its significantly refreshed 2021 Santa Fe 5-passenger SUV.
- Kia introduced the 2021 Sorento to MAMA members and fielded live questions from the audience.
- Maserati hosted its first eMeet to share updates on the recently unveiled MC20 and share the scoop on the luxury brand’s 2021 model year lineup.
- Nissan hosted another presentation to introduce the newly re-invented 2022 Nissan Pathfinder to members.
- Mazda closed out the month with an eMeet to discuss the 2021 Mazda3 and CX-30 turbo models.
- Next up on the MAMA calendar is an eMeet with Turtle Wax to talk about car care (April is National Car Care Month). This will take place virtually April 22 at 1 p.m. CDT. Be on the lookout for this invite.
MAMA also hosted the 2021 MAMA Family Vehicle and Luxury Family Vehicle of the Year Awards announcement via a virtual #MAMAeMeet. The 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban received the 11th annual Family Vehicle of the Year award and the 2021 Genesis G80 was announced as the Luxury Family Vehicle of the Year. Voting for the 2022 MAMA Family Vehicle and Luxury Family Vehicle of the Year Awards will begin at the 2021 MAMA Rally, scheduled to take place Oct. 13-14 at Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin.
If you’re an automaker or affiliate member interested in setting up an eMeet, please contact MAMA SVP Robert Duffer.